Instructions, tutorials, FAQs and settings files for the Open-Source Code Programs (Anaconda, Spyder, Jupyter Notebook, RStudio)
Last updated 2018-12-07 by Adam Lu
Where do I start?
- Connect to the server and open one of the following programs via these instructions.
- Anaconda Navigator: An umbrella package manager for open source code
- Jupyter Notebook: An in-browser notebook for Julia, Python, R and most other open source code
- Spyder: An integrated development environment for Python
- RStudio: An integrated development environment for R
- Explore the tutorials, notes and sample code listed below.
Useful links or documents
- See instructions here for how to access these links on the server.
- Anaconda Tutorials
- Python Tutorials
- R Tutorials
- Frequently Asked Questions
Useful notes and templates
Demo Python or R code in notebook format
Sample Python code
Sample R code
How can I update these files on the server?
Method 1: Update them directly from the locations:
Method 2: Edit them here on GitHub then apply the following commands on the server
cd ~/Settings_Anaconda git_update