Instructions, tutorials, FAQs and settings files for Sublime Text
Last updated 2018-07-23 by Adam Lu
Where do I start?
- Download and install Sublime Text 3 to your local machine.
- Make sure you can access the server’s files via these instructions.
- Set up your Sublime Text environment via these instructions.
- Create your first Sublime Text Project via these instructions.
- Learn Sublime Text keyboard shortcuts by looking up this cheatsheet or by playing a game.
- See instructions here for how to access these links on the server.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Useful notes and templates
How can I update these files on the server?
Method 1: Update them directly from the locations:
Method 2: Edit them here on GitHub then apply the following commands on the server
cd ~/Settings_Sublime_Text git_update